Our manufacturing process :
- A sawing machine that cuts the raw extrusion profiles at the exact dimensions.
- An aluminium milling machine that can clamp the sawn aluminium extrusion profiles with one single motion of the hand into the machine. This action will deliver the profile fully milled and drilled without any kind of intervention from the operator.
- A robotic welding machine that delivers the frame fully welded. The only thing the operator has to do is placing the profiles in the exact place and start the welding sequence.
- A sawing machine which allows us to saw our multiplex shuttering plates in the exact dimensions.
- A CnC controlled woodworking machine that executes all the necessary operations. It's main use is milling multiplex plates for the formwork and milling staircheeks out of concreteplex for fixed stairs and spiral staircases.
- We also have some smaller machinery for metal working.
Click on the desirable picture to enlarge it